Administrative Officer at the Edo State College of Nursing Sciences
The Edo State Government invites applications from suitable candidates for appointment into the position below in the Edo State College of Nursing Sciences located at Km7 Sapele Road by Limit Road, Benin City:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
The Administrative Officer shall possess the following qualifications:
- A First Degree in Public / Business Administration or related discipline .
- Extensive knowledge of the principles, practices, and techniques of general administration.
- Excellent project management skills .
- Excellent team player; ability to work collaboratively with both teaching and non-teaching colleagues.
- A minimum of three (3) Years cognate experience, academic institution experience shall be an advantage.
- Must be computer literate.
- Applicants shall be professionals in the aforementioned fields and duly certified and/or registered by their regulatory bodies to practice in such specialties and holders of current practicing license(s).
- Candidates must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps Scheme (NYSC).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Make sure you fill all your details correctly.
- Mutiple applications will not be tolerated and will attract automatic disqualification.
- All fields marked with (*) are mandatory.
- All file upload size must not exceed 150kb!.
Candidates are to upload the following:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- All relevant academic and professional Credentials, including current practicing Licenses. Academic credentials shall include Secondary and Tetiary level qualifications.
- Passport photograph.
Application Deadline 13th August, 2021.