Analyst, IREG and Voice Roaming at 9mobile
9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst, IREG & Voice Roaming
Job ID: IRC5082
- Engage in integration and activation of roaming services with new partners globally over all technologies, safeguard roaming performance, periodical tests and new test according to the changes or improvement of new numbering / routing plans.
- There is also the need to ensure that global roaming quality (GRQ) and its KPI's are delivered as set targets.
- IREG test preparation and execution asper business defined targets.
- Proactive checks and analysis as per roaming dashboard activities defined in-order to drive improvement.
- Roaming traffic analysis and improvement action plans to be driven.
- Suggest and implement right solutions in-order to keep the roamers and improve roaming traffic.
- Drive and deliver roaming products and solutions to enhance customer delight and roaming revenue.
- Perform roaming tests (IR24, IR35, IR50and IR60) for different technologies, implement and debug roaming configuration.
- Facilitate the signing of international Roaming Agreement (IRA) and Preferred Roaming Agreement (PRA) with key roaming partners.
- Compile and Update EMTS roaming particular information on GSMA Info Center.
- Conduct Periodic evaluations of monitoring tools deployed for roaming services and provide recommendation where required.
- Ensure regular configuration audits and implement service gaps where identified.
- Follow-up and co-ordinate with roaming partners to facilitate timely delivery of test completion certificate (TCC) and corresponding commercial launch letter (CLL)
- Follow-up on any related roaming steering or anti-steering attempts by roaming partners
- Analyse and derive statistical information using the monitoring tools (Syniverse and SMART-Web vision) available.
- Ensure an effective technical relationship with roaming partners.
- Ensure daily and monthly tracking of roaming revenue
- Generate regular and special reports that summarize traffic and revenue, forecasted activities and escalate critical issues to provide effective recommendations in meeting key challenges.
- Collate voice and GPRS roaming rates / IOT for partners networks
- Detailed and effective documentation of solution design, HLD, LLD, Acceptance documents, roaming database, Rates/IOTs, capacity and utilization.
- Ensuring effective documentation of roaming KPI, SLA and SIM Management Documents.
- Ensure response to roaming partners queries/issues appropriately as required.
- Track and Review roaming Trouble-tickets, Change request, IREG test and Dashboard.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager, Carrier & Data services.
- First Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- Two (2) - three (3) years work experience on telecommunication roaming.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply