Associate, Financial Planning and Analysis at Japan Tobacco International (JTI)
Japan Tobacco International (JTI) is a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies. Our 45,000 people come from all over the world, representing more than 100 nationalities. We market world-renowned brands in more than 130 countries with 409 offices, 29 factories, and 8 research & development centers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate, Financial Planning and Analysis
Job ID: 80023
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Professional area: Accounting & Finance
Contract type: Permanent
Professional level: Experienced
- We are looking for a Financial Planning and Analysis Associate. The incumbent, working very closely with Financial Planning & Analysis Manager and local Management Team will be responsible for the financial planning cycles, reporting of business performance, financial reporting of volumes and financials, improvement of the entity internal controls environment and business process, control and management of OPEX and marketing budget.
Main Areas of Responsibilities
- Actively take part in the planning and budgeting cycle
- Support the FP&A Manager in Financial reporting
- Participate in the month-end accounting closing process
- Review of contract - commercial terms
- Analytical support (e.g., Marketing- Cost/accruals, Trade- pricing)
- Timely and accurate data submission to Sub-region finance.
- Ensure weekly and monthly volume reports for West Africa.
- Strengthen the existing Internal controls over financial reporting and policies & procedures
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- University Degree in Finance and Accounting or its equivalent
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Knowledge in SAP R/3 and BI tools is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in similar role
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply