Bank Reconciliation Officer at May & Baker Nigeria Plc
May & Baker Nigeria Plc was founded on September 4, 1944 as Nigeria's first pharmaceutical company. It has its origin in England, the United Kingdom in 1834 where three chemists founded Grimwade, May & Pickett, a firm for manufacturing chemicals for pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bank Reconciliation Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
Key Job Responsibilities
- Reconciliation of All bank statements and timely resolution of any outstanding transactions.
- Loan amortization and booking of Finance costs.
- Management of fixed deposit and other investments GLs
- Management of Import Finance Facility schedules and GLs
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Ensure all bank charges and interest received are posted into corresponding bank accounts
- Ensure all LC liability and payments from various banks are posted to their corresponding suppliers' accounts and GLs
- Ensure zero unreconciled item, where there is any, to resolve them with responsible personnel.
- Ensure monthly reconciliation of Import facility finance (IFF) schedules and GL.
- Ensure monthly reconciliation of bank loans to the amortization schedule
- Posting of all inter-bank transfers, foreign currency purchases, foreign vendor payments, deposit Investments and reconciliation of various investments to the appropriate GL.
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation report for all bank accounts (Naira and other currency).
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting and any other related fields.
- Partly- ICAN qualification.
Competencies Required for the Role:
- Computer literacy.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Good analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Attractive and Negotiable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 26th September, 2023.