Bank Tellers at Inguest Global Partners Limited
Inguest Global Partners Limited leads Business Solutions and Service Advisory Group, assisting clients in designing and deploying appropriate Organizational Growth and Innovation Solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bank Teller
Employment Type: Full-time
- They will be responsible for handling customer financial transactions like deposits, withdrawals, transfers, money orders, and checking.
- Assist bank customers deposit and withdraw their monies.
- Resolve discrepancies in accounting processes.
- Sell financial products and services to customers.
- Build customer loyalty.
- Process and perform daily bank transactions.
- Accept customer deposits and loan payments.
- Verify and reconcile balances for individual cash drawers.
- Identify and resolve customer needs.
- Ensure quality services to customers.
Experience, Qualification and Required Skills
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc Degree from a reputable institution.
- A minimum of 1 year experience
- Excellent communication skills (both written & oral).
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Professional, able to maintain confidentiality and ethical behavior.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- The candidate must be very smart.
- HMO, Pension, Group Life, 13th Month, and Annual Leave Allowance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 26th August, 2022.
, Adamawa State
, Akwa Ibom State
, Anambra State
, Bauchi State
, Bayelsa State
, Benue State
, Borno State
, Cross River State
, Delta State
, Ebonyi State
, Edo State
, Ekiti State
, Enugu State
, Gombe State
, Imo State
, Jigawa State
, Kaduna State
, Kano State
, Katsina State
, Kebbi State
, Kogi State
, Kwara State
, Lagos State
, Nasarawa State
, Niger State
, Ogun State
, Ondo State
, Osun State
, Oyo State
, Plateau State
, Rivers State
, Sokoto State
, Taraba State
, Yobe State
, Zamfara State