Bursar at Redeemer's College of Technology and Management (RECTEM)
Redeemer's College of Technology and Management (RECTEM) is a new faith based institution located at the Redemption Camp, Km 46, Lagos-Ibadan Express Road, Ogun State. RECTEM's vision is to be the best higher institution of Technology and Management, not only in Nigeria and Africa, but also in the world. It is the mission of RECTEM to produce high quality, knowledgeable, innovative graduates worthy in skill and in character. It is our vision that our graduates will be able to impact positively to the technological and socio-economic advancement of Nigeria.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Bursar
- The Bursar shall be the Head of Bursary Department of the College. He / She shall be responsible to the Rector for the day-to-day financial administration of the College
- He / She shall maintain control of the finances of the College
- Candidates must possess a good honours Degree in Accounting / Accountancy (not below Second Class) or related discipline as well as professionally-recognized Accountancy qualification, e.g ACMA, ACA, CPA and ACCA. Possession of higher Degree will have an added advantage.
- The candidate must have clean and impeccable professional records of service and demonstrate evidence of professional competence with a high degree of accountability, transparency and probity
- Applicant should be highly computer literate and conversant with the applicant of ICT-based Accounting packages.
- Applicant must be a Christian.
- The candidates should have at least fifteen (15) years post-honours Degree experience and Ten (10) years post-professional qualification(s) experience.
- In addition, the candidate must have at least Five (5) years relevant experience in Senior Management position
- Preference will be given to candidates holding position of Deputy Bursar in Polytechnic or comparable institution
Salary and Conditions of Service
- The successful applicant will be placed on the consolidated salary and will enjoy all the benefits and allowances as approved by the Governing Council of the College.
- He / She shall also enjoy other benefits / entitlements that may be approved by the Governing council from time to time.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified qualified candidates should forward Twenty (20) duly-signed copied of his / her Application with detailed Curriculum Vitae written in the following order:
- Name in Full
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- Marital Status
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address
- Number and Ages of Children
- Degrees (Including dates and Institutions)
- Any other qualifications and distinctions
- Statement of experience, including full details of former and present posts and current salary
- Evidence of membership of relevant Professional bodies
- List of publications with names Journals and dates
- Other activities outside current employment
- Names and addresses of three (3) Referees
- Proposed date of availability if appointed.
The applicant should also include photocopies of all Credentials. Applicants are requested to inform their Referees to send "Recommendation Letter" on them in sealed envelope marked "Referee's Report" at the left-hand corner of the envelope directly to the Registrar, RECTEM.
All Applications should be addressed and sent to:
Redeemer's College of Technology and Management,
KM 46, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway,
Mowe, Ogun State.
Send copies of Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 10th November, 2021.