Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > C & I Leasing Plc Job Recruitment
C & I Leasing Plc Job Recruitment
Feb 21, 2020, 10:14 AM
C & I Leasing Plc was incorporated in 1990 as a limited liability company and was subsequently licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as a finance company, to provide amongst other services, operating and finance leases.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: lag Job Title: RF Planning Engineer Locations: Lagos and Ibadan-Oyo
- We seek to hire a RF Planning Engineer who will design and plan radio networks (2G, UMTS, LTE and future technologies) on various layers (including in-building solutions IBS/DAS, FEMTO/small cells etc.) for cost effective deployment of radio network coverage and capacity, towards the achievement of network rollout objectives and marketing/business plan for our client in the Telecom sector.
- Be aware of any of the issues below that may affect the successful operation of business within the region
- Provide specialist technical support to all other department regarding the network and radio related features
- Maintain the integrity of the contents of planning tools (esp. ASSET, and other records) and minimize discrepancies from live network
- Execute the nominal radio coverage and capacity rollout design for the region
- Carry out the detailed RF design to conform with the nominal rollout plan
- Continuously analyze traffic, utilization and subscriber growth in order to foresee needs for capacity expansion.
- Review prepare and load cell data for integration of sites onto the network.
- Evaluate, verify and supervise the planning of radio networks by managed service
- Ensure that at any time the network will be able to accommodate the subscriber level anticipated 3 months ahead
- Ensure that multiservice sites (2G, 3G, etc) are properly designed and integrated with minimal complexity and good Inter Radio Access Technology performance.
- Ensue that network planning and site acceptance will be carried out in a manner to allow sufficient time for acquisition, construction and implementation of BTS and transmission links.
- Monitor and report all competitor activities
- Ensure that the clutter data and propagation models (Planning Tool: Asset) will be checked at regular intervals to ensure that they offer a true reflection of the propagation environment·
- Fluent in English
- First degree in Electrical/Electronics or Telecommunications Engineering or related discipline.
- Experience with a GSM or Wireless Telecomm operator
- Experience working in a multi-vendor network
- Experience with Ericsson, Huawei and ZTE equipment will be desirable.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Training on vendor equipment and software
- New technologies training.
- Training on the BSS aspect of a GSM network
- Radio planning and optimization of GSM and UMTS network
Job Title: Analyst, Information Management Location: Lagos
- We are seeking for an Analyst Information Management who is vast in IT design and delivery for our client in the Telecom Sector.
- Perform business and system impact analysis
- Design solution scenarios, use cases, activity, sequence, diagrams for fulfilment of business requirements and reports
- Prepare and document solution and technical specifications
- Participate in project management, testing, post implementation and user adoption of solutions.
- Elicitation, review of business reporting requirements verification, validation for business
- Analysis, verification, validation for business requirements, reporting impacts and needs using organization data and information
- Prepare data models and solutions to meet business reporting needs
- First Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical/ Electronic Engineering and any related discipline
- At least 2-4 years working experience
- Database – RDBMS, NoSQL DBs
- Business Analysis.
- BI, Big Data including the following:
- Data modeling experience
- Relational databases and database fundamentals
- SQL & NoSQL
- Knowledge SDLC & Agile delivery methodologies
- Basic knowledge of SOA, API and Web and Micro services.
- Business Analysis: Good knowledge of Business Process Modelling Language: BPML, UML, Use Cases
- Systems Analysis and Integration: Good knowledge of Sequence Diagram, Communication protocols, XML, JSON
- Analytical and problem-solving
- Presentation and Documentation
- Good communication
- NoSQL, SQL Query builder
- Power BI
- Postman, SoapUI .
- Good knowledge of below applications
- MS Office
- MS Visio
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" and location as subject of the email.Application Deadline 24th February, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts