Chef at Coraval Business Services Limited
Coraval Business Services Limited provides short-let accommodation services, homes and restaurant services and auto services.
We are recruiting a passionate and skilled candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chef
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are a company that will be providing shortlet and restaurant/bar services and we are recruiting a passionate and skilled chef who can prepare delicious intercontinental and local dishes that meet high quality standards.
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- Oversee the training and development of the team
- Recruit and maintain staff par levels and schedule accordingly based on business needs
- Documents, investigates, escalates and resolves employee or guest incidents
- Develop and plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Create and implement the correct operating procedures for the culinary team; train and enforce food preparation quality, food safety and safety standards and for all staff
- Create dishes to perfection according to menu specifications
- Maintain food quality and consistency with a keen eye for detail in regard to food presentation
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
- Must possess a Culinary Certification or Degree
- Must possess unique creativity in creating and plating dishes
- Must be able to multitask efficiently
- Must be detail-oriented individual and a strong team player
- Must possess excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Must have at least 2 years experience as a chef
- Must be able to make local and intercontinental dishes
- Must have a sound knowledge of health and safety procedures in the kitchen
- Must possess demonstrated awareness of and interest in current culinary trends
- Must possess excellent leadership, time management and organizational skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Food Portfolio (pictures of food made by you) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 12th April, 2022.