Chef at Estuary Business Solutions Limited
Estuary Business Solutions (EBS) is a leading IT and Business Services Consultancy located in Lagos, Nigeria. EBS enables business transformation for our clients through the innovative use of technology. Strategic planning and business management. We work closely with our clients to realize their potential – enabling change that increases their efficiency, accelerates growth and manages risk. EBS works with a host of clients in both the private and public sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chef
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensuring that all food is of excellent quality and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing all kitchen operations.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating new recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook all the menu items.
- Taking stock of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Culinary school Degree / Diploma.
- Past experience as a working chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to run stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary work ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and pride for delighting people with food.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and quality control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 9th January, 2022.