Chief Executive Officer at KPMG
KPMG - Our client is a Digital Banking Arm division of a Commercial Bank, offering the ability to register and bank instantly. Customers can also make payments, invest and apply for loans, all in the app. With the app, customers can self-onboard, enter their BVN’s, upload documents and start transacting, thereafter, enjoying the experience of starting an investment plan, applying for a loan, etc. Whilst using the app, customers get to enjoy a dynamic news feed, scrolling forex and so many other features to look forward to.
They are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Sector: Banking / Mortgage
- Reporting to the Chief Digital Officer, The Chief Executive Officer will be responsible for the overall strategic and operational performance of organization and the achievements of its growth and profitability drive.
- The CEO will be responsible for formulating strategies for the growth, expansion and product offerings in line with customer requirements.
- He/she will also work with key internal stakeholders on decisions and developments and create strategy roadmaps for each function. There will be external stakeholder responsibilities as well.
- The CEO will be expected to create the vision for the digital bank and coordinate the team to achieve those goals within set timelines.
Skills and Capabilities
- Lead the development process of go-to-market plans, product/feature positioning and digital product marketing campaigns that drive digital product adoption, engagement, and monetisation.
- Develop a clear plan for product operations: the achievement of growth objectives including market share, revenue, profit and return on investment for all the channels/categories of business and/or key customers.
- Understand the market situation and availability of new technology, conduct market analysis, and lead enhancement recommendations.
- Lead marketing, product management, UI/UX, sales, training, client support and finance to champion and execute on go-to-market plans,
- product/feature positioning, digital product marketing campaigns, product partnerships and training.
- Develop digital product partnerships with strategic partners, including management and optimization of the partnership.
- Lead product management throughout their lifecycle; gathering and prioritising product features and customer requirements, defining the product vision and working closely with necessary stakeholders to deliver winning products.
- Drive product development and develop a roadmap to monitor progress, ensure effective implementation of new services / initiatives and perform post- implementation review after launch.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive business growth.
Key Results Areas
- Active usage – daily/monthly
- User base/count
- Market Share
- Industry Ranking.
- Transaction count/volume
- Customer Experience Engagement – NPS/CSAT
- Degree or above in Business Administration, e-Commerce, or related disciplines
- At least 10 years’ industry experience in similar roles, preferably with a significant
- track record in managing digital channels.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas, such as marketing, product management, UI/UX, sales, training, client support and finance
- Experience setting up a neobank/working in a Fintech environment.
- Creative approach, with the ability to anticipate challenges and develop innovative solutions.
- Leadership and people management experience
- Strong persuasion and communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Understanding of current and emerging digital and FinTech product marketing strategies and business models
- Experience driving digital product value proposition and product positioning.
- Experience creating go-to-market plans, product partnerships and product training
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply