Corporate Sales Officers at Sundry Markets Limited
Sundry Markets (Owners of Market Square) is Nigeria’s emerging grocery retail chain - a place where Nigerians can go to find their trusted brands of groceries at the best prices. Market Square was conceived from a burning sensation to create a modern and relevant retail shopping experience for Nigerians and a more convenient way for people to get their everyday needs.
Our core team consists of young and experienced retail professionals with substantial knowledge in the modern retail environment. We recruit and continuously train our people to ensure they are equipped to provide you with the best products and services at every location in which we trade.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Sales Officer
Locations: Uyo-Akwa Ibom, and Benin-Edo,
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and implement effective programs for enhancing sales performance
- Develop and implement annual sales targets and budget in line with set objectives.
- Compile, analyse and interpret sales data to provide reports to management on performance (Weekly reporting required)
- Ensure provision of proper after-sales support and services to clients
- Prepare and present to management periodic budgets/sales forecast.
- Scout regularly for potential customers while ensuring 100% retention of existing clients
- Communicate with customers to identify their requirements and assist them with selecting appropriate products that meet their specifications
- Ensure marketing objectives and activities are in line with sales targets
- Conduct surveys and research to gather information regarding market trends, potential leads and sales opportunities
- Idea candidate should possess a minimum of B.Sc. / HND in Business Administration or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of corporate sales/Marketing experience from a recognized retail company/FMCG, or banking industry.
- Familiarity with market research and forecast.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- The candidate must have an understanding of what motivates a customer to buy a particular product.
- The ideal candidate must have strong communication, analytical and numerical skill.
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job title and preferred location as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates who meet our requirements will be contacted
Application Deadline 31st March, 2021.