Current Job Vacancies at Glassforce Limited, 27th November, 2019
Glassforce, a Chagoury Group partner company, is a state of the art glass manufacturing plant located in Abia State Nigeria. They supply about 90% of their products to one of the leading breweries in Nigeria owned by Heineken, distillers, pharmaceuticals, food/beverages outfits etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Payloader Operator
Location: Aba, Abia
Job Title: Shift Manager
- B.Sc/HND/WAEC/Trade Test or equivalent in Sciences or Social Sciences
- Five (5) years cognizance experience in driving of heavy duty mobile machines particularly payloader operator
- At least 3 years experience in payloader driving in a manufacturing firm
- Original driver’s license issued by the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Knowledgeable & strict adherence to traffic & safety rules & regulations
- Ability to follow checklists to ensure thorough examination of all parts & systems regularly, Determine appropriate repair measures based operational-guide & proper examination through simple application of verse experience (versatile)
- Free from deficiencies & trial and error approach in driving.
Job Title: Instrumentation/Electrical/Electronics Engineer
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Engineering, Business Administration or Social Sciences and Production related discipline
- Five (5) years cognizance experience in a manufacturing firm or Chemical industry particularly in a glass industry
- At least 3 years managerial or senior supervisory experience
- Microsoft friendly and use of GR8
- Knowledgeable and strict adherence to operational standards & safety rules & regulations,
- Ability to follow instructions, maximized time & meet targets,
- Versatile in production flow & work coordination using coaching approach
- Free from deficiencies & trial and error methodologies.
Education and Experience
- 5 - 7 years minimum industry experience in a manufacturing firm.
- A reliable, self motivated individuals ready to make an immediate impact in our Electrical Engineering Department
- This individual must be team oriented while being capable of working independently on a project basis
- Must have good technical skills as well as excellent communication
Deadline: 3rd December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their one page CV of not more than two pages and contact details of three referees to: [email protected]
clearly indicating the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
The Human Resources Manager,
Aba - Abia State.