Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Retail / Sales > Current Job Vacancies at Fedoje Foodstuff Ventures
Current Job Vacancies at Fedoje Foodstuff Ventures
Dec 20, 2018, 11:49 PM
Fedoje Foodstuff Ventures is a newly developed online store for a myriad of fresh African foodstuffs from the major food markets and farms in Nigeria for the benefit and shopping convenience of various categories of consumers all over the world; such as Individuals, Hotels, Restaurants, Boarding Schools, Private Tertiary, Event Planners, Companies and Food Exporters. The online store is proudly powered by Fedoje Foodstuff Ventures, a Leading Foodstuff Vendor and Farmer in Nigeria. We deliver bulk quantities of foodstuffs to any location in the world at wholesale prices As part of our business development strategy, we seek to engage intelligent internet/social media savvy Individuals who are gainfully employed in various sectors of the country’s economy to partner with us as: Job Title: Franchise Business Developer Location: Lagos Slot: 4 Openings Summary
- As part of our business development strategy, we seek to engage matured Professionals who are self-employed in various sectors of the country’s economy to partner with us as Franchise Business Developer to promote the online store as our Brand Ambassadors at their various organizations, social or business cycles and develop/manage the business at any ONE of the following territories in Lagos-Nigeria;
- Lagos Island: (Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Lekki, Ajah, Ibeju-Lekki and its environs)
- Lagos Mainland: (Surulere, Orile, Mushin, Ijora, Apapa, Bariga, Somolu, Yaba, Gbagada, Oworoshoki and its environs
- Lagos Central: ( Oshodi, Isolo, Okota, Agege, Ikeja, Ojodu, Ikorodu, Maryland, Ipaja, Ketu, Ikotun and its environs)
- Lagos Inner-city: (Ajegunle, Mile 2, Festac, Iba, Igando, Ojo, Agbara, Badagry and its environs)
- Deploy result oriented strategies to promote the online store to Individuals living at his/her chosen sales territory
- Identify corporate prospects at his/her sales territory such as Hotels, Restaurants, Boarding Schools, Private Tertiary, Event Planners, Companies and Food Exporters etc. and secure supply contract for the online store.
- Identify and interface with Vendors at his/her sales territory on-behalf of the Company.
- Liaise with the Delivery team to ensure prompt delivery of orders from customers at his/her sales territory.
- Liaise with the Customer Service Unit of the company for quality control and regular customer’s satisfaction at his/her sales territory.
- Must be a graduate of any disciple with a minimum of 7-10 years' experience in business development.
- Must be resident or have a business at his/her chosen territory in Lagos be conversant with the demography.
- Must have an entrepreneurial mind-set, target driven and be willing to grow with the company
- We are in need of Online Sales Promoters to promote the online store on their internet space and as our Brand Ambassadors at their various organizations or business cycles.
- Promote the online store and your chosen foodstuff category on your social media spaces by posting relevant content at various social media communities
- Generate leads for your chosen Foodstuff category using your own initiative and strategies made available by the company.
- Use Digital marketing strategies and tools provided by the company to generate online sales for your chosen Foodstuff category.
- As our Brand Ambassador, your responsibility is to promote and represent the online store at your social community; churches, mosques, place of work.
- Must be own a Computer, have basic computer skills and be internet/social media savvy.
- Must be already employed but willing to give at least 2 hours on weekdays and 5 hours on weekends for this job.
- Must possess good communication skills, highly creative and very active on Social media.
- Must have a passion for foodstuff business, be ready to learn and share in our vision of building a world-class online store.
- A minimum of OND graduate of any disciple.
- This position is very competitive. Only shortlisted Applicants will be contacted.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts
Enter your email below and click subscribe.
OND / HND / BSC Holders Agbara Business Development Sales Experienced Personnel Ikoyi Lekki Apapa Lagos State Surulere Ketu Agege Ikorodu Ajah Ikeja Yaba Gbagada Shomolu Iba Festac Ojodu Igando Isolo Iyana Ipaja Oshodi Maryland Mushin Ajegunle Orile Badagry Okota Bariga Ikotun Ojo Ibeju-Lekki Oworonshoki Ijora Fedoje Foodstuff Ventures