Customer Attendant at Domino Stores Limited
Dec 3, 2020, 11:32 PM
Domino Stores Limited, a fast-growing company in the business of retail, property and investments invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Attendant
Locations: Yaba, Ikorodu, Mafoluku, Idimu - Lagos
Employment Type: Part-Time
- Escort customers to theappropriateaisle or shelvein orderto assist with purchasing decisions.
- Ensure the store is clean and safe.
- Process customer orders and payments.
- Cleaning the shelves and keeping stock neat and tidy
- Answering customer enquiries and/or passing them on to the appropriate officer in charge.
- Making sure that fridges and freezers are at the correct temperature.
- Making sure that the customer's experience is a positive one.
- Ensure the shelves and display areas are well stacked, including fridges and freezers appropriately.
- Keep shelves fully stocked with appropriate products.
- Ensure that products are accurately labelled.
- Only National Diploma (ND) in any field is required
- Proven customer service or retail experience is a plus.
- Great attention to detail.
- Good communication and people skills.
- Experience: 1- 2 years
- A minimum of 3 months experience as a Supermarket Attendant.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st December, 2020.