Database Administrator (DBA) at Lington & Bernie Consulting Limited
Lington & Bernie Consulting Limited was established on October 8, 1999 to provide efficient and qualitative consulting services to the oil and gas industry as well as banks and financial institutions in the areas of human resources placement and management, human resources consulting services, tax administration and payroll services as well as oil and gas fiscal and contractual terms advisory services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Database Administrator (DBA)
Location: Onipanu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Build database systems of high availability and quality depending on each end user’s specialized role.
- Design and implement database in accordance to end users information needs and views.
- Protecting the database against threats or unauthorized access.
- Ensuring adequate database backups and recoveries.
- Reporting on metrics regarding usage and performance.
- Running of Database activities like BOD, EOD, EOM, EOY processes.
- Suggesting changes and improvements for database maintenance or protection.
- Define users and enable data distribution to the right user, in the appropriate format and in a timely manner.
- Monitoring database (system) performance and identifying problems that arise.
- Responding in a timely manner to user-reported errors and issues.
- Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users.
- A B.Sc or HND qualification in Computer Science or a related field
- At least 1-year relevant work experience.
- Highly organized and responsible.
- Capable of working under pressure.
- Up-to-date with trends and developments in database administration.
- A good experience as a DBA with knowledge of Finacle is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in documentation and graphic processing applications is also advantageous.
- Certifications as MCDBA and / or OCP.
- Proficiency in data manipulation languages like MS SQL, Oracle SQL, etc.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 29th July, 2022.