Debt Recovery Agent at Mwanga Limited
Jun 1, 2020, 9:24 PM
Mwanga is a customer centric, technology driven business support firm that focuses on debt collection, customer data analysis for decision making and customer relationship management for growing and innovative businesses in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Debt Recovery Agent
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Position Level: Agent 1
- Manages recovery of overdue payments from customers by reaching out and acts as the liaison between creditors and customers.
- Able to hit set target by collecting overdue loans and acts as the liaison between creditors and customers.
- Follows-up on delinquent accounts, updates and maintains accurate records.
- Self-driven to consistently hit and surpass weekly/monthly targets individually and as a team.
- Able to give accurate report on customers reached out to weekly.
- Thoroughly understands the assigned product and is persuasive enough to convince customers to pay amounts due using available repayment methods.
- Performs other assigned duties necessary to support the portfolio weekly.
- Minimum Qualification: OND / HND / B.Sc
- Strong Written, Communication and Negotiation Skills.
- Strong command of English Language and at least, one other local or international language
- Agile, Teachable/Willing to learn
- Possesses a moderate understanding of general aspects of the job.
- Attention to detail and strong goal orientation
- Active Listening skills
- Persuasiveness and sales/marketing skills.
- Knowledge and use of basic Microsoft Office Tools: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Ability to collaborate with a team in a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: email@example.com using "Application - Debt Recovery Agent" as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 7th June, 2020.