Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Academy Digital Programme 2023
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 312,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Deloitte Graduate Academy – 2023 Digital Programme
Location: Lagos, Hybrid (Participants are expected to have functional laptops and good internet access)
Duration: 6 Weeks
- The purpose of Deloitte Digital Academy is to develop the talents required to harness emerging opportunities in Technology Implementation, Process Automation, Product Development, and technology advisory
- Software Developers should have experience with at least two of the following pairs: VB/UIPath, Java/C#, Python/R, JScript/AngularJS, SQL Server/Oracle and CSS & HTML. This will guarantee a team that can handle the development of enterprise standard solutions end-to-end.
- In addition to the basic programming skills required of software developers, an understanding of these under-listed requirements is of high importance:
- Proper understanding of software development life cycle
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete application
- Understanding of Web Application Components and common technologies for these components
- Candidates who demonstrate a good mastery of these will be a great addition to the team.
- Prior relevant experience is an added advantage
- Applicants must show a keen interest in Information technology and possess excellent IT skills.
- Be of proven integrity, giving attention to confidentiality requirements
- Possess excellent IT skills
- Ability to think outside the box and quickly learn new ideas independently
- Be a good team player, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
What do you stand to gain at the Academy?
- Internship placement for candidates with exceptional performance.
- Opportunity to participate in Deloitte graduate recruitment after the program if all eligibility criteria are met
- Stipends that cover basic expenses during the program
- Opportunity to be placed in the Deloitte pool of professionals for finance projects.
- Acquire high demand skills and become readily employable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- This is not an employment scheme, but a skill development programme that will equip and empower prospective young graduates with invaluable knowledge in finance and actuarial science to solve contemporary and future challenges.
- At Deloitte, we want everyone to feel they can be themselves and to thrive at work—in every country, in everything we do, every day.
- We aim to create a workplace where everyone is treated fairly and with respect, including reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities.
- We seek to create and leverage our diverse workforce to build an inclusive environment across the African continent.