Finance Executive at Konga Nigeria
Konga - We are Nigeria’s largest online mall and have been in operation for over 10 years. Some of our major feats are winning Great Place to work awards two years in a row, winning an award for The Place Most Millennials would like to work and according to Forbes in 2015, 2nd Most Innovative Company in Africa. Our culture and values, in a nutshell, speak to placing our customers as a priority, working hard, being passionate about what we do (and having fun in the process!) and teamwork. Our Company is full of ordinary people with extraordinary minds who desire to do extraordinary things.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Executive
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Executive Level
- Ensuring that all sales order (product and project) are created / invoiced correctly same day ARG is received from the sales manager (for product sales orders), reconciling same with appropriate customer/project account, and ensuring also that collections are matched with relevant invoices, such that the customer’s account balance reflect a true and fair position.
- Ensuring that all sales orders are closed monthly and that there are not more than three open orders without valid reason(s) at the end of the month.
- Ensuring that all project customers’ account are appropriately created in dynamics with the right nomenclature
- Ensuring that all project sale orders are supported with the respective letter of awards, and that these letters of awards are referenced appropriately
- Working with the Cashier, tracking all customers post-dated cheques and credits, ensuring that they redeemed/deposited at the bank as they fall due.
- Assisting the Head of Account in reviewing all account ledgers and flag any wrong posting.
- Ensuring that the company bank position is reported daily to management; sales and collections are reported weekly and at the end of the month not later than the 3rd of the following month.
- Carrying out reconciliation of the following bank accounts and ensuring that all reconciling items are posted out not later than the 15th of the following month.
- Any other activity assigned to me by Head of Finance.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent (speaking and writing) communication skills
- Proficient in use of Accounting software (Tally, Quickbook and Sage)
- Proficient in use of ERP software (SAP and Microsoft Dynamics 365)
- Leadership and managerial skills
- Good listening skills.
- Excellent presentation ability
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Proficient in use of MS office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using "Finance Executive" as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline Monday, 15th August, 2022.