Finance Officer (FO) at Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH)
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs of improving Sexual and Reproductive Health, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, etc. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer (FO)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The FO will report to the State Program Coordinator (SPC), with oversight guidance from the Director of Finance and Operations (DFO).
- S/he will be responsible for supervising all banking transactions, preparation of PVs and writing of cheques, posting of PVs and preparation of financial reports.
- He/she is responsible for budget tracking, reviewing posted accounting transactions in the QuickBooks, bank statements reconciliation, and preparation of staff payroll.
- He/she is to keep financial records and produce financial reports for audits.
- 100% of his/her time per annum is chargeable to the project.
- The FO will also be in charge of making requisition for funds, reimbursements and involvement in the capacity building of the Community Based Organizations on Financial management.
- Applicants must have First Degree / HND in Accounting or other related Social Sciences.
- Also required is a minimum of 3 years working experience, strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and QuickBooks, good analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Experience in managing USAID grants and familiarity with Nigerian NGOs contractual procedures and a relevant higher degree will enhance applicant’s chances.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Cover Letter in only one attachment (MS Word document) explaining suitability for the job to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees including their functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply.
- ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE)
Application Deadline 15th August, 2022.