Financial Planning & Control Manager at Hobark International Limited
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Planning & Control Manager
- Participate in the preparation of the Monthly Reporting to Management and Corporate Head Office in partnership with the Chief Accountants.
- Prepare the Budget and Mid-term Plan for the various entities.
- Lead the forecast process and its follow-up through the Management and Business meetings. Check and control the reliability of cost accounting and management information from different reports.
- Prepare the monthly Business Review report.
- Support management and the organization with reports, analysis, and tools to follow up on the business and initiate actions.
- 5 - 8 years of relevant experience
- ACA/ACCA certification
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint & IT systems
- Good numerical skills
- Good analytical skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply