Front Desk Officer at Dangote Group
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Category: DCP - Operations
- We're seeking a friendly and professional Front Desk Receptionist to join our team.
- You will be the first point of contact for visitors to our company, answering phone calls, emails and greeting guests in a warm and engaging manner.
- As a part of our team, you will also play a critical role in supporting our employees and promoting a positive working environment.
- Greet and welcome guests in a friendly and professional manner.
- Coordinate and schedule appointments for visitors and employees.
- Provide administrative support to various departments.
- Resolve basic inquiries and requests from visitors, employees, and vendors.
- Answer and transfer incoming phone calls and emails.
- Manage the Front Desk area and maintain a tidy reception area.
- Distribute and sort daily mail and packages.
- Proven experience as a Front Desk Receptionist or similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor, with the ability to multitask
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Learning & Development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply