Head of Account Department at Gtext Holdings
Gtext Holdings is one of the leading real estate firms in the world with a goal to build 25,000 green and smart homes by the year 2035. We havevarious subsidiaries and branches in Nigeria, Dubai, UK and US. Also, westrongly believe in Excellence, Innovation, Energy and Integrity as ourmajor core values.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Account Department
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Finance and Accounting Operations:
- Set-up, direct and oversee all aspects of finance and accounting in GText Global.
- Drive the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual accounts/budgets.
- Ensure the completion of variance analysis, and corresponding commentary, while highlighting the areas of concerns, adverse trends or issues that may impact the business
- Oversee the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports, as well as other regulatory reports
- Ensure credibility and accuracy of reports delivered by the finance and accounting team, as well as provide accurate and timely analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts
- Produce accurate financial reports and develop strategies based on thorough financial research.
- Apply current standards based on IFRS and IPSAS, following a thorough impact assessment as it relates to the business
- Provide leadership in the development of performance criteria for the continuous evaluation of the organization’s financial strategy, in line with overall business strategy
- Supervise and control financial performance, reporting, risk management, operations, and governance within the organization.
- Provide financial advisory services like highlighting key investment indicators to relevant stakeholders across all branches and subsidiaries
- Provide healthy financial support, and provide guidance for making short, mid and long term decisions, especially in relation to finance.
- Develop and constantly review financial policies, procedures and internal control, with a view to identify areas of improvement and achieving the goals of the organization, profit maximization, cost optimization and effective accountability
- Drive financial planning, analysis and budgeting, as well as oversee the quarterly variance analysis process
- Develop strategies to improve cash-flow and avoid financial distress
- Ensure the organization maintains regulatory financial compliance at all times
- Conduct financial analysis by reviewing key ratios and engaging senior management and corporate board on key recommendations
Interested candidates must have:
- B.Sc and M.Sc in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- ICAN or ACCA is a must.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. SAP)
- Must be willing to resume immediately.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in accounting.
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices.
N200,000 - N300,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to: [email protected] with the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 13th December, 2022.