HR Assistant at Domino Stores Limited
Domino Stores Limited - A private Nigerian Group of Companies, operating retail, and hospitality and property business requires a highly motivated individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Assistant
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Requirements and Responsibilities
- Be involved in the whole recruitment lifecycle (e.g. onboarding new hires and candidate sourcing and conducting reference checks.)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Prepare personnel action records (PARS) for Finance action informing of any payroll additions and/or changes. These personnel actions include new hire, transfers and other amendments to salaries and employee data in compliance with policy and payroll requirements
- Drive internal and external process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
- Staff annual leave management.
- Collect and collate required data/documentation for the health insurance scheme and group life insurance scheme
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes.
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Responsible for coordination of HR benchmarking activities, collation of data, accurate and timely submissions.
- Manage the payroll system for the HR unit, including liaising with Finance unit to ensure timely and accurate remittance.
- And any other duties as may be assigned.
- B.S / B.A Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Social Sciences or its recognized equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as HR Assistant
- Recordkeeping, report preparation, filing methods and records management techniques
- Objectivity and the ability to apply HR rules and regulations in a fair and consistent manner
- Ensure our HR department is organized and operates smoothly to attract, hire and retain our employees
- Experience of HR in Retail Industry is an advantage.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality for sensitive Human Resources issues or projects and use judgment to execute duties and responsibilities
- Fast computer typing skills (MS Office, in particular)
- Hands-on experience with an HRIS or HRMS (desirable)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills (verbal and written).
- Familiarity with resume databases
- Basic knowledge of Labour laws
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 29th March, 2021.