IT Specialist at Speedaf Logistics
May 14, 2020, 12:08 AM
Speedaf is a joint-venture company formed from the YIWILL HOLDINGS and ZTO in 2019. We are currently building an intra-Africa and China-Africa service network to support air, road and sea transportation with the aim to be the leading diversified integrated logistics solution provider between China and Africa. Speedaf offers a variety of products and services with value added service to cover different business or personal scenarios for our customers. Since our launch, Speedaf has continued to expand its global network, developing products, improving customer experience, and introducing IT technologies and equipment to realize automatic operations.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Specialist
- We are looking for an I.T. Specialist to provide front-line technical-support services to our business and staff pertaining to various technical issues and needs relating to hardware, software, and IT services.
- Cooperate with other departments to deal with the daily exceptions, handle business requirements, fix system bugs, and communicate with HQ IT for urgent issue handling if necessary.
- Support eCommerce business development, provide IT API solution to realize information flow connection between eCommerce and Speedaf, including order placing and tracking
- Communicate with third party service providers to raise and resolve issues.
- Deal with IT system problems and support Chinese employees to develop new business and provide IT solution to meet customer demand
- Providing feedback on any issues faced with troubleshooting e.g. updating documentation, configuration of user set ups, in order to help improve internal processes.
- Monitoring and updating our IT Service Management tools, and processes and diagnosing and resolving hardware and software faults
- Be responsible for updating and revising the national IT system training materials, improving the training methods and system.
- According to network development plan and customer needs, formulate IT standard operating procedures.
- Carrying out scheduled tasks, including backups, daily checks and administration.
- Escalating necessary incidents within the Infrastructure to the IT team Lead and management.
- Responding to and logging user’s requests and faults and providing first line technical support over internal core technologies and services.
- Keeping users informed of any IT related issues that may affect workflow.
- Perform related duties consistent with the scope and intent of the position.
Experience and Qualifications:
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum of Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in providing first-line exceptional IT support in a business environment.
- Possessing any I.T. Certifications would be considered a plus
- Solid working knowledge and familiarity with software and server solutions.
Competences and Attributes:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; communicating to all levels within an organization.
- Age range: 24-35 years old
- Must have excellent troubleshooting skills and documentation capabilities
- High energy, motivated, open-minded with the ability to resolve problems efficiently and effectively
- Self-motivated and must have a positive attitude to work, with the ability to handle high-pressure situations.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite including PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only qualified candidates would be contacted
Application Deadline 30th May, 2020.