Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Education and Training > Job for a Store Officer at Atlantic Hall International School, Lagos
Job for a Store Officer at Atlantic Hall International School, Lagos
Sep 21, 2019, 11:27 PM
Atlantic Hall is a co-educational full-boarding secondary school committed to providing a well-rounded education, guided by a committed faculty and outstanding pastoral care. Atlantic Hall has a dual curriculum pathway to teach both the Nigerian and International (IGCSE) programmes. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Store Officer Location: Epe, Lagos Job Description
- Ensure store activities (stock related and otherwise) are performed in a timely and cost effective manner and in line with authorized policies and procedures.
- Perform thorough inspection of received goods to avoid discrepancies with orders; identify and return visibly damaged goods to the supplier
- Ensure timely, accurate and complete documentation of all transactions pertaining to dispatch of items from the store
- Carry out periodic stock count in conjunction with the Internal Auditor and relevant departmental head and resolve any discrepancies on a timely basis
- Develop an appropriate and efficient filling system for hard and soft copies of all documents to facilitate easy access/retrieval
- Ensure that stored items are well managed and preserved e.g. cleaning and dusting etc.
- Prepare and submit periodic activity / management reports to the Administrative Manager in stores management
- Ensure received stock is properly stored in appropriate locations
- Ensure appropriate stock replenishment at re-order levels and coordinate stock purchase requisitioning across all School stores
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Administrative Manager.
- First degree or its equivalent in any discipline
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- High sense of commitment, responsibility and accountability
- High integrity and ethical standards
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in stores management
- Attention to details, organization and problem solving skills
- High level of proactivity and ability to follow through on assigned tasks
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts