Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Education and Training > Job For Digital Tutor/Subject Matter Experts at uLesson
Job For Digital Tutor/Subject Matter Experts at uLesson
Apr 1, 2019, 11:05 AM
At uLesson, we are building an app to help African students be the very best they can be. Our team of talented people are passionate about media, technology, education and the continent. Together, we seek to build a learning experience unprecedented in its richness, scope, interactivity and effectiveness. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Digital Tutor/Subject Matter Expert in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology Location: Jos, Plateau Description
- Our virtual tutors/instructors are a vital part of our company - they are the face of our business.
- They are expected to create an engaging virtual learning environment for our students. Our virtual tutors/instructors may have some experience as in-person tutors or classroom instructors - and therefore able to contribute meaningfully to improving our tutorial scripts.
- It is also vital however that they are able to tutor in a way that demonstrates their excitement and passion for the subjects, as well as to communicate using concepts and ideas that appeal to secondary school students.
- Expertise in a particular subject or standardized test;
- Possess a strong character, a solid work ethic, and a pleasant personality;
- Have the ability to bring excitement and passion to tutoring; and
- Have outstanding professional references.
- A One Term Sample Curriculum outline on the subject you are most proficient in.
- A degree from an accredited local, regional, or international university, demonstrating a stellar academic record and proof of excellent performance i.e. top five to ten percentile in the regional standardized test - West African Examinations Council (WAEC);
- Some teaching and/or tutoring experience; preferably for 5 years at least;
- We intend to create the very best place to work
- Compensation is highly attractive and competitive
- Housing allocation in a beautiful, serene and secure location
- Daily transportation to and from the office location
- Daily lunch from fresh organic produce will be provided.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts