Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Retail / Sales > Job for Personal Assistant in a Pharmaceutical Distribution Company
Job for Personal Assistant in a Pharmaceutical Distribution Company
Oct 9, 2019, 9:38 PM
Fadac Resources and Services - Our client is a leading pharmaceutical distribution company with a vision to grow from a good pharmacy business to a great healthcare brand that is recognized worldwide. Due to expansion, they are in need of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below: Job Title: Personal Assistant Location: Ikoyi, Lagos Requirements
- A good deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to think on one’s feet
- Minimum of a B.Sc
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Bright, confident personality
- Female applicants Only
- A minimum of 1 year PA/secretarial experience
- Shorthand and excellent typing skills, speed and accuracy essential
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised.
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Organize inbound emails into the appropriate folders
- Respond to emails as much as possible, dealing with appointments etc.
- Ensure diary commitments, papers and travel arrangements are managed
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements
- Schedule on behalf of the MD meetings
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the MD
- Manage and maintain the MD’s diary and email account.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies.
- Minute general meetings as required
- Keep and retrieve files.
- Ensure guests meeting with the MD are well taken care of.
- Provide a service that is in line with the MD’s work habits and preferences.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts