Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Job For Solution Architect at Ericsson, 25th July, 2019
Job For Solution Architect at Ericsson, 25th July, 2019
Jul 25, 2019, 9:40 PM
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Solution Architect Req ID: 279275 Location: Lagos, Nigeria Categories: Information Technology Job Summary
- We are now looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers.
- In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation, and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements, and participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Education: Bachelor in Computer Science OR Electrical
- Minimum years of experience: 8 years
- Domain experience: area of expertise - Charging Integration System.
- Experience from technical job roles is required, e.g. End to End Solution Development and Implementation
- A Solution Architect candidate is assessed according to the following tracks: Domain, E2E, Network Optimization/Network Design, Fiber Network Design and Site Energy Design.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts