Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Retail / Sales > Job For Systems Analyst at Jumia Nigeria, 2nd July, 2019
Job For Systems Analyst at Jumia Nigeria, 2nd July, 2019
Jul 2, 2019, 7:10 PM
Jumia is Africa's leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC. We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey in the position below: Job Title: Systems Analyst Location: Lagos Job Type: Full Time Department: SysAdmin Responsibilities
- The primary responsibility for this position includes both development and systems analysis for Jumia applications to implement business change requests.
- You will help implement scalable solutions and ensure that all system changes meet business, quality and architectural guidelines.
- Successful candidate will have exceptional analytical skills and will be expected to have hands-on programming skills in building enterprise applications.
- Aptitude for organization, flexibility and producing results in a fast paced environment
- Develop tools to support the business users.
- Key into organization values and ethics, producing results in a fast-paced environment.
- Research new developments and changes to business processes and Technology
- Management of system changes.
- System analysis and documentation.
- Proposed new developments and changes to business process and Technology.
- Business Process design - functional and technical specifications
- Provide system support and resolve issues for all systems tools used by various teams
- Create and maintain product and feature roadmaps and manage prioritization and trade-offs.
- Managing local support teams to give adequate and prompt system support on in house software
- Managing and improving system performance and features
- Escalation of system blockers to tech central team.
- Communicate directly with technical teams
- Develop and manage the execution of launch plans.
- Measure and analyse product and feature performance for opportunities to innovate, simplify and create intuitive user interfaces that improve customer experience and increase adoption.
- Create local system to solve problems proactively.
- Strong communication skills: experience in coordinating teams and communicating to management
- Strong understanding of object oriented programming and software engineering fundamental
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in developing large scale mission critical systems an added advantage.
- Bachelor's Degree in System Engineering, Computer Science or related field from a recognised and accredited University.
- Minimum of 3 -4 years product management experience preferably in retail and consumer internet company
- Experience in managing and successfully driving multiple projects
- Technical ability in using SQL, HTML, Php and Excel, plus the ability to learn in-house tools quick
- Demonstrated analytical skills and troubleshooting Skills.
- Good Knowledge of product management
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts