Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Education and Training > KIS International School Job Vacancies
KIS International School Job Vacancies
Mar 16, 2020, 2:39 PM
KIS International School is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant Location: Lagos
- Kis International School is currently in need of an Accountant that understand the role above to join our team.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reporting Research Results
- SFAS Rules
- Time Management
- Data Entry Management
- General Math Skills.
- Corporate Finance
- Reporting Skills
- Attention to Detail
Work Hours & Benefits
- This is the perfect place to talk about the working hours and benefits specific to your company.
- You'll want to advise prospective accountants about work from home and support staff options, and you can also take this opportunity to focus on the benefits that set your firm apart, such as stock and ownership options, paid parental leave, or corporate travel accounts.
Job Title: Head Teacher Location: Lagos
Main Responsibilities Teaching and learning
- Offering rich, captivating learning activities
- Setting the highest expectations for all pupils
- Clearly establishing a purpose for learning, placing it within a context
- Effective questioning that includes open and closed questions, together with the use of probing, supplementary questions
- Providing frequent opportunities for pupils to learn through talk and interaction
- Stimulating intellectual curiosity and communicating enthusiasm for learning
- Matching the teaching approaches used to the subject matter and the age of the pupils being taught
- Modelling good language use to children
- Modelling good social skills to children
- Clear instruction, effective modelling and accurate explanation
- Listening carefully to pupils, analysing their responses and responding constructively in order to take their learning forward
- Selecting and making good use of ICT and other learning resources which enable learning objectives to be met
- Providing opportunities to develop pupils' wider understanding by relating their learning to Сreal life'.
- To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for ICT and Computing to students age 4 -11
- To monitor and support the overall progress and development of students
- To facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential
- To contribute to maximizing of student attainment
- To share and support the school's responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth
- Ensure that learning is appropriately differentiated so that the learning is well pitched and all pupils are challenged at their current level of understanding
- Establish and maintain a purposeful learning atmosphere
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress and attainment of pupils
- Use teaching methods which capture pupils' interest and maintain their engagement through:
Job Title: Mathematics Teacher Location: Lagos
- Our ideal candidate will be able to create a stimulating learning environment that is sensitive to students' psychosocial needs.
- We are presently in need of mathematics teacher, he/she should possess a thorough understanding of effective teaching practices.
- Grading assignments and quizzes in a timely manner.
- Invigilating quizzes and final examinations.
- Documenting and reporting on students' progress.
- Attending meetings with parents and staff.
- Planning and presenting lessons to facilitate students' understanding and application of mathematical concepts.
- Preparing and distributing learning material such as notes, assignments, and quizzes.
- Sourcing the resources and supplies needed for lessons.
- Ensuring that the classroom remains safe and conducive to learning.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized, flexible disposition.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Education with a specialization in Mathematics, or equivalent.
- Proven experience as a Math Teacher.
- A thorough understanding of best practices in teaching.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.Application Deadline 18th March, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts