Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Hospitality / Travel / Tourism > Laboratory Analyst at PrisDav Consulting
Laboratory Analyst at PrisDav Consulting
May 5, 2020, 10:19 PM
PrisDav Consulting - Our client in the Hospitality industry is urgently seeking application from qualified candidate to fill the position below:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Analyst Location: Agbara, Ogun
- He / She will be a part of Quality Assurance Team and will be well versed in independently performing Titration, Granulatory and other suitable methods for analyzing Sulphates, Chlorides, Calcium and Magnesium.
- He / She will also handle Microbial and Chemical tests in Treated Water.
- He/She will be well aware of Food Safety Management Systems and ISO 22000.
- Attending to SON and NAFDAC on official visits
- He / She will be handling and analyzing analysis results and trends
- He / She will follow safety standards and protocols at all times in regards to safe handling of materials and wearing proper protective equipment as per Good Lab Practices.
- Follow Lab Standards like ISO 17025
- Position Reports to Quality Assurance In Charge.
- Bachelor's Degree / HND in Industrial Chemistry or Chemistry, Food Science, Microbiology, or any other related courses
- 2 year(s) working experience as a Laboratory Analyst in the Food and Food Packaging industry.
- Excellent technical report writing and oral communication skills
- Confident, independent and team – focused mentality
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Time managements skills
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as subject of the emailApplication Deadline Friday, 15th May, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts