Laboratory Attendant at Dangote Group
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Attendant
Employment Type: Full Time
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the analysis of raw materials, intermediate and finished samples.
- Collect samples according to the approved quality plan.
- Escalate any identified deviations from target quality standards promptly to the supervising Technologist.
- Recommend and implement improvements to the plant’s laboratory operations and maintenance of lab equipments and instruments.
- Ensure effective housekeeping in the laboratory.
- Assist in the maintenance of ISO quality management systems in the unit.
- Assist in the preparation of periodic lab analysis and activity reports.
- Carry out preliminary preparation of sample collected for X-ray analysis.
- Carry out sieves and moisture analysis of samples.
- Prepare slides and make microscopic observations.
- Ensure cleaning of sample collection points.
- Assist in managing inventory of chemicals and laboratory items including glassware in the laboratory stores.
Education and Work Experience:
- WASC / GCE / SSCE or related qualification
- Minimum of ten (10) years relevant experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of laboratory terminology and types of equipment
- Ability to handle samples and operate lab types of equipment
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Good communication skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply