Lecturer II at Veritas University
Veritas University was founded by the Catholic Bishops Conference of Nigeria through a resolution given at its March 2002 meeting in Abuja. The University is located at Bwari, Area Council of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. The mission of Veritas University is to provide its students with an integral and holistic formation that combines academic and professional training with physical, moral, spiritual, social, and cultural formation together with the formation of Christian religious principles and the social teachings of the Catholic Church.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lecturer II
Faculty: Natural Science
We are recruiting Lecturer II in the department below:
- A candidate for this post should normally possess a Good First Degree and a Doctorate Degree in the respective field from a recognized University with at least one (1) year of teaching and research experience since graduation in a University or comparable institution of higher learning.
- Evidence of scholarly publications in reputable journals is also required in addition to the ability to supervise post-graduate students in areas of expertise.
- The candidate must also have the ability to teach courses at the undergraduate level with evidence of practical skills and competence.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit an Application Letter and comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) duly signed and dated to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the suject of the mail.
The Curriculum Vitae (CV) must include the following:
- Candidate's Name in Full
- Marital Status
- Educational Attainment
- State of Origin
- Professional and Academic Achievements and any other relevant information.
- All Photocopies of relevant Credentials are to be forwarded with the Application.
- Each application should include the names and addresses and phone numbers of three referees.
- Each Referee should be contacted by the applicant to forward their reference directly to the email: [email protected]
- All Applications should be submitted electronically
Application Deadline 4th July, 2022.