Lecturer II (Management and Social Sciences) at Hallmark University
Hallmark University is a vision and wealth of experience-driven private University licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria in 2015 with all its courses fully and duly accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC) and other relevant professional bodies. Hallmark University’s objective is to create a world- class University with innovation and creativity as its bedrock. Hallmark University education guarantees Strategic Academic Excellence and Exemplary Values. It provides holistic education inculcating attitude, intellectual skills and character-building for lifelong learning and career development in the traditional and contemporary professions in the industry, government and business.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lecturer II (HUASS 3)
Location: Ijebu-Itele, Ogun
Faculty: Management and Social Sciences
We require the services of Lecturers in the following disciplines:
- Mass Communication
- International Relations.
Qualifications / Experience
- Candidates must possess a good Honours Degree, a Master's Degree and Ph.D Degree in relevant areas with a minimum of Second class (lower), teaching and research experience in the relevant areas in the University or comparable institution of higher learning.
- Applicants with Master's Degree and at least two (2) years post qualification teaching experience with evidence of registration in Ph.D programme in the area of specialization may be considered.
- Scholarly publications in relevant field in reputable journals will be added advantages.
We run a unique remuneration package HUASS, which is comparable to what obtains in other public and private tertiary institutions in Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit signed electronic copies of their Application Letters and other supporting documents in the following format below:
- Post applied for
- Full name (Surname first in capital) Place of and Date of Birth
- State of Origin and Local Government
- Current Postal Address
- E-mail Address and Phone Numbers
- Marital Status
- Name(s) and Address(es) of Previous Employer(s)
- Positions held and dates
- Name(s) and Address of Present Employer
- Present Grade level Salary (per Annum)
- Educational institutions attended with dates
- Academic and professional qualifications obtained (with dates)
- Publications (if available)
- Work experience with dates
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees.
Applications should be sent to: [email protected].
- Shortlisted candidates would be requested to forward their referees' report directly to the above-listed e-mail.
- All applications and Referees' Reports are to be submitted not later than the closing date
Application Deadline 17th August, 2022.