Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Mobile Applications Developer at Karisfined Edge Solutions
Mobile Applications Developer at Karisfined Edge Solutions
Jan 28, 2020, 12:20 PM
Karisfined Edge Solutions - Our client seeks for an experienced, smart and passionate candidate to join a team of resourceful professional in the vacant position below:
Job Title: Mobile Applications Developer Location: Victoria Island, Lagos Job type: Full-Time
- You will be working with our team to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications.
- If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
- Translation of designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code
- Front-end integration with API back-end
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Robsust relevant experience
- Familiarity with the Android SDK, Flutter, Hybrid/Cross Platform Mobile App Technologies
- Eagerness to become an expert mobile apps developer.
- A strong passion for stellar UI, UX and design.
- Resilience when solving difficult problems.
- An open and inquisitive mind that questions assumptions (even your own)
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences
- Understanding of basic software design patterns
- Experience writing mobile applications that can work on multiple platforms.
- Experience with Google Flutter and Dart
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the subject as "Mobile Applications Developer". Note: Only qualified candidates would be contactedApplication Deadline 3rd February, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts