Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Nationwide Recruitment at Chicken Wimpey Foods Limited
Nationwide Recruitment at Chicken Wimpey Foods Limited
Jun 9, 2020, 9:05 PM
Chicken Wimpey Foods Limited is recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Program Manager Location: Nationwide
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Creating and managing long-term goals.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyzing program risks.
- Working on strategy with the marketing team.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance.
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Business or related field.
- Proven experience in program management.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Understanding of project management.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Proven experience managing a team.
Job Title: Production Supervisor Location: Nationwide
Responsibilities and Duties
- Helps manufacturing staff achieve company goals by communicating expectations, planning, monitoring, and evaluating job results.
- Enforces company policies and guidelines.
- Recruits, hires, and trains employees.
- Assists workers by offering personal growth opportunities.
- Implements cost-saving strategies and techniques.
- Ensures that production plans are completed by a certain time.
- Contacts appropriate sources for repair issues.
- Counsels employees on how to achieve an optimal output or workflow.
- Resolves issues and disputes between manufacturing employees.
- Creates and maintains professional schedules.
- Communicates with and assists other manufacturing departments as needed.
- Evaluates the condition of production equipment.
- Maintains a clean and safe environment for all workers.
- Compiles and analyzes production records.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Excellent coaching and communication skills.
- Ability to track expenses and compile budget reports.
- Broad knowledge of production planning processes.
- Strategic planning skills
- Comfortable working in an automotive manufacturing environment.
- Understanding of machine controls and instrumentation.
- Able to deal with complex issues in a fast-paced setting.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email
Application Deadline 10th July, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts
Enter your email below and click subscribe.
Ogun State Abia State Anambra State Edo State Kano State Oyo State Plateau State Borno State Bauchi State Kaduna State Katsina State Kebbi State Kwara State Niger State Sokoto State Zamfara State Benue State Yobe State Imo State Adamawa State Cross River State Gombe State Ebonyi State Ekiti State Nasarawa State Delta State Bayelsa State Enugu State Kogi State Ondo State Osun State Akwa Ibom State Jigawa State Taraba State Lagos State Rivers State Abuja Chicken Wimpey Foods Limited