Nationwide Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa's leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Officer
Job type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire talented and experienced individuals with relationship Management experience in a commercial bank for our branches in all 36 states in Nigeria.
- To establish and maintain positive customer relationships towards the growth revenue for the bank.
- Approach customers with the aim of winning new business
- Meet with existing customers to strengthen business relationships with a view to increase financial growth of the bank.
- Aggressively market the bank’s products to ensure favorable market response and optimum build-up of revenue.
- Achieve set deposit targets / Contributions by acquiring business / investment deals from Private, Public, Individuals and Corporates.
- Prepare documentation on the creation of risk assets to increase business office profitability
- Sell / Cross-sell and Upsell the banks products.
- Market the brand.
- Follow up customers with dormant accounts, convince to resume dealings with the bank.
- Implement marketing strategies / programs laid out by the bank to boost profit.
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Business Manager.
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity and responsibility
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned
- Team player with ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain excellent business relationship
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness
- First Degree in any relevant course of study with a minimum qualification of Second Class Lower.
- Should have 2- 7 years relationship management experience or work in a commercial bank
The ideal candidates must also be conversant with the following:
- Basic knowledge of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Banking operations, policies and procedures
- Marketing, Selling and Cross Selling
- Knowledge of current business trends and CBN Regulatory laws
- Good knowledge of the Bank’s products and services.
- Business development and acquisition
- Ability to evaluate needs of customers, and determine what products or services would best serve those needs.
- Excellent Communication skills – oral and written.
- Must be self-driven, and have a passion for Marketing.
- Good Relationship management skills.
- Confident and possess excellent Networking skills.
- Must be Strong, Tenacious and Persuasive.
- Strong Selling / Marketing skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV with the role as the subject matter to: email@example.com
, Adamawa State
, Akwa Ibom State
, Anambra State
, Bauchi State
, Bayelsa State
, Benue State
, Borno State
, Cross River State
, Delta State
, Ebonyi State
, Edo State
, Ekiti State
, Enugu State
, Gombe State
, Imo State
, Jigawa State
, Kaduna State
, Kano State
, Katsina State
, Kebbi State
, Kogi State
, Kwara State
, Lagos State
, Nasarawa State
, Niger State
, Ogun State
, Ondo State
, Osun State
, Oyo State
, Plateau State
, Rivers State
, Sokoto State
, Taraba State
, Yobe State
, Zamfara State