Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Retail / Sales > Nationwide recruitment for Sales Representatives at Buylesser Online Marketplace
Nationwide recruitment for Sales Representatives at Buylesser Online Marketplace
Mar 30, 2020, 1:21 PM
Buylesser Online Marketplace, a reputable e-commerce company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative Location: Nationwide
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or related field.
- Experience in sales.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
- Applicant must be between the age of 20-25yrs
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mailApplication Deadline 30th April, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts
Enter your email below and click subscribe.
Ogun State Abia State Anambra State Edo State Kano State Oyo State Plateau State Sales Borno State Bauchi State Kaduna State Katsina State Kebbi State Kwara State Niger State Sokoto State Zamfara State Benue State Yobe State Imo State Adamawa State Cross River State Gombe State Ebonyi State Ekiti State Nasarawa State Delta State Bayelsa State Enugu State Kogi State Ondo State Osun State Akwa Ibom State Jigawa State Buylesser Marketplace Taraba State Lagos State Marketing Rivers State Economics Abuja