Point of Sale (POS) Support Associate at Kudi Nigeria
Kudi aims to make financial services accessible and affordable for all Africans and is particular about retaining her place as a significant player in the African fintech space. We have a well-established track record in payments, and our services have always met with excellent customer satisfaction. We are empowering agents to tackle financial inclusion while creating entrepreneurial opportunities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Point of Sale (POS) Support Associate
Location: Umuahia, Abia
Employment Type: Full-time
- Point of Sale terminal are vital tools in our journey to making financial services accessible and affordable.
- At Kudi we strive to give our Agents an outstanding customer experience and that is where you come in - we are looking to hire a POS Support Associate to help us in giving our Agents that outstanding experience.
- As our POS Support Associate, you will work as a member of a technical support team, and will directly report to the Head of POS Operations.
- You will be responsible for providing support for POS hardware and Software issues for our Agents within the focus region.
You will be responsible for:
- Diagnose and Repair faulty Terminals (software & hardware issues)
- Liaise with the Sales team to carry out retrieval of faulty terminals for repairs
- Maintain all POS repair equipment and ensure they are in good working condition
- Provide on-site, off-site and telephone support for Agents to provide quick resolution to problems
- Ensure the adherence to SLA’s for terminal repairs
- Effectively manage complaints for walk-in Agents
POS Deployment & Inventory Management:
- Work with the Sales team, Admin and other stakeholders to ensure appropriate Terminals deployment within focus region.
- Record all stock received and inventory movement at regional hub.
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area for the assigned hub.
- Receive new Terminals at regional hub, ensuring correct stocktaking
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business or any related discipline from an accredited University.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suit
- Experience in configuration, installation of software and hardware products is a plus
- Problem-solving capabilities to create meaningful strategies to improve agent and team quality.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in Sales Operations and or Agent Operations.
- Able to manage tasks effectively and act professionally within the workplace and with customers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply