Product Designer at PayPecker
PayPecker is a Transformational African Company with a mission to build the platform of choice for retailers in the frontier markets: Africa, LATAM & SEA.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Designer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for Product Designers who have great attention to detail and who understand the impact of their work on a product's success or failure.
- We are looking for Designers who are committed to continually honing their skills and have an excellent blend of creativity and professionalism.
- If You are successful, You'd be part of a cross-functional team working on impactful customer-facing products
- Craft intuitive website and e-commerce experiences, leveraging UX and UI design systems, components, patterns and standards.
- Produce design deliverables utilizing Sketch, Figma, InVision & Adobe Creative Suite and/or other prototyping tools.
- Ensure design system approach meets end user needs.
- Someone that works quickly, collaboratively, and iteratively
- Eagerness to learn, grow, and has a track record for being self-driven
- Someone that can thrive while working remotely
- Highly responsive when using company communication platforms (Slack, etc)
- Inspiring portfolios that demonstrate some experience designing web-based applications (Desktop and mobile).
- Passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Solve problems from a user-centered perspective and think customer-first.
- Create detailed site maps, user flows/task flows, user journeys, page flows etc.
- Craft Wireframes, annotations, and prototypes that represent design flow and interaction recommendations.
- Stay up-to-date on trends, best practices, new advances, and new platforms in the digital product space.
- Push boundaries and drive change in design process and approach.
- 3+ years of experience in the role of user experience designer, experience architect, information architect, interaction designer, or similar role.
- Exceptional eye for detail and provides quality assurance on all deliverables.
- Ability to accommodate tight deadlines and solutions to constraints while being detail-oriented and organized.
- Critical thinker with strong literacy, analytical and administrative skills.
- Strategic problem-solver, using research, data and consultation to solve problems.
- Self-learner with an appetite for the unknown - flexing your Google skills in a pinch to get caught up to speed and keep the ball rolling.
- A strong portfolio of product work that can speak to both your UX and visual design skills.
- Understanding of visual design principles and their application in creating usable & engaging experiences, along with a deep understanding of typography, UI and digital culture.
- Experience with design systems, user-centered design techniques; design sprints & team-based concepting.
- High proficiency in using InVision, Figma, Sketch or similar design and prototyping tools.
- Natural curiosity to explore fresh ideas and the confidence to speak up & share them.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 21st October, 2021.