Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Recruitment for Direct Sales Executives in a Financial Company in Lagos
Recruitment for Direct Sales Executives in a Financial Company in Lagos
Jan 15, 2019, 11:21 PM
Workforce Group - Our client, in the financial industry known Nationwide for its remarkable service delivery, requires the services of competent and passionate individuals who have sales and marketing experience and can work effectively increasing sales of the company to fill the position below: Job Title: Direct Sales Executive Locations: Ikeja, Ogba, Agege, dopemu, Oshodi, Apapa, yaba, Festac, Surulere, Lagos Island, Ajah, and Ojo - Lagos Job Type: Full Time Job Description It includes but is not limited to the following:
- Generating a new account for the company.
- Marketing and selling of products to clients.
- Provide prompt and courteous service to customers.
- Ensure that receivables from sales are adequately collected and remitted.
- Ensure proper management of the account.
- Must be able to manage clients for more business.
- A minimum of ND in Marketing or a related discipline
- Must have good communication skills
- Should be able to respond well to pressure
- Must be able to work with a target.
- Experience in field sales and marketing will be an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
- Applications are open to interested sales oriented individuals. All interested candidates will be contacted and scheduled for assessment and interviews. Time and venue will be advised.
- Applicants must be resident in LAGOS and in the Locations Mentioned; Ikeja, Ogba, Agege, dopemu, Oshodi, Apapa, yaba, Festac, Surulere, Orile Iganmu, Ojo, Lagos Island, V.I & Lekki
- The locations stated are the most required for job openings as they will be working directly around those locations
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts