Regulatory Affairs Associate at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose to improve the quality of human life by helping people do more, feel better, live longer. Every day, we help improve the health of millions of people around the world by discovering, developing and manufacturing innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
We are building a stronger purpose and performance culture underpinned by our values and expectations - so that together we can deliver extraordinary impact for patients and consumers and make GSK a brilliant place to work.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Associate
Requisition ID: 346628
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
- Are you interested in a regulatory affairs role that allows you to accelerate regulatory compliance across the business? If so, this Regulatory Compliance Manager could be an ideal opportunity to explore.
- As Regulatory Compliance Manager Professional, you will be responsible for coordinating the business compliance, including transparency reporting and performing of audits to ensure that GSK is in compliance with government laws and regulations.
This role will provide you the opportunity to lead key activities to progress your career, these responsibilities include some of the following:
- Accountable and responsible for understanding all GSK policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) related to the business needs.
- Take part in the development of processes for business related to regulatory transparency reporting.
- Ensure all business staff are aware of the regulatory transparency reporting requirements and have required training.
- Engage with Business Areas Operations Manager and Regional Contract Leads to obtain compliance forecasting.
- Ensure regional business activities involving regulatory standards are reported in a timely manner to global and local policy requirements and corporate integrity agreement (CIA)
- Take part in self inspections, internal and external audits, and drive completion of regional corrective and preventive actions to ensure adherence to regulatory transparency requirements and ensure continuous improvement.
- Understand the use of finance general ledger systems for invoice payment, processing and retention within the business.
- Understand the use of team/web sites, IT tools and systems for the business area.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with industry reporting tools
- Experience coordinating regulatory compliance efforts for pharmaceutical/biotech organization.
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Advanced Degree in Science
- Ability to lead by example and encourage compliance
- Experience managing multiple priorities and meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated experience building relationships with internal and external customers
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply