Reservation Officer at Inagbe Grand Resort and Leisure
Inagbe Grand Resort and Leisure is a place where the genuine care ,comfort and privacy of our guests is our highest mission. We pledge to provide premium personal service and facilities for our guest who will always enjoy a tranquil, relaxed yet refined ambiance. Inagbe grand resorts vision is to be recognised as the best resort in Nigeria and one of the best in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reservation Officer
Location: Snake Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Reservation Officer responds to reservation requests from guests, Sales agents, and referral networks made through various communication platforms.
- He/She ensures that reservation hotlines are attended to at all times to meet daily business needs, and is responsible for creating, updating and maintaining reservation records promptly in accordance with guests' booking confirmations.
- Assist and advise customers who may be choosing from a variety of accommodation options.
- Making reservations for customers based on their various requirements and budgetary allowances.
- Check the availability of accommodation or transportation on the customers’ desired travel dates.
- Sell and promote reservation services.
- Answering any questions customers might have about the reservation process.
- Up-sell, when appropriate, by informing customers of additional services or special packages .
- Provide support to customers who may need to amend or cancel a reservation.
- Help plan the logistics by suggesting options.
- Process payments and sending confirmation details to customers.
- Sort out any issues that may arise with bookings or reservations.
Qualifications and Experience
- OND, HND or Bachelor's Degree in any field of study.
- Minimum of 3 years experience obtained in a well-structured Hotel or Resort
- Must have Software knowledge used in the hospitality industry.
Skills and Compentencies:
- Strong math skills and understanding of basic financial concepts
- Customer-service experience.
- Proficient in microsoft office suite.
- Data entry experience.
- Flexible working hours.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Salary: N840,000 Annually.
- Service Charge
- Free breakfast
- 13th Month
- Leave Allowance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in Word document or PDF to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 12th June, 2022.