Restaurant Manager at Remarkable Foods Limited
Remarkable Foods is a subsidiary of RevolutionPlus Group inclusive of (Remarkable food, Remarkable Bakery and Remarkable Water). It is a startup company located at the heart of Lagos to give a remarkable experience in delivering excellent services. We are excellent in food knowledge and customer service. We strongly believe that our employees are our best asset and as such we take very good care of their careers and life while with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Restaurant Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a business manager to plan and oversee the smooth running and operations within the restaurant.
- Manage and oversee the entire restaurant operation and initiate corrective actions where applicable.
- Planning and Implementing innovative restaurant marketing strategies to increase productivity and drive sales.
- Conducting and overseeing periodic staff training.
- Training and evaluate staff performance.
- Estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventory.
- Manage restaurant supplies, control costs and minimize waste.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Overseeing and ensuring premium food quality well as developing menus
- Deliver superior guest servicesand ensure guest satisfaction.
- Respond efficiently to customer questions and complaints.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree (Second class Upper) from a reputable University.
- Must have had 7 - 9 years post NYSC Experience managing restaurant operations.
Skills / Competencies:
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Highly motivated, flexible & proactive.
- Effective in solving complex and demanding operational & managerial challenges.
- Highly focused, disciplined, self-driven and goal-oriented.
- Excellent human resource management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - people management, mentoring/ coaching and leadership skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject for the email.
Note: Do not apply for this role if you do not have the above stated requirements
Application Deadline Friday, 22nd November, 2021.