Sales Administrator at M-Kopa
M-KOPA is a fast-growing FinTech company offering millions of underbanked customers across Africa access to life-enhancing products and services. From our roots as the pioneer in pay-as-you-go “PayGo” solar energy for off-grid homes, we have grown into one of the most advanced connected asset financing platforms in the world, empowering a broad range of customers to achieve progress in their lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Administrator
Job type: Full time
Category: Commercial - Sales
- The Sales Administrator will support and manage administrative formalities like Commission issues, service issues, organize meetings, organize logistics, calling to Non selling DSRs, SMS to DSRs about Promos and changes, and manage low-level Reporting.
- Liaise with other Functions on behalf of Sales, for Complaints and Improvements
- Registers DSRs and Maintains the DSR Database
- Organise Regular Meetings
- Organise Logistics as required.
- Registers DSRs in a Timely Manner
- Ensure all relevant reports required of Sales Admin are published within Timelines.
- Ensure all registered DSRs have signed contract forms.
- Ensure regular calls to Non selling DSRs to ensure churn is under 10%
- Ensure DSR Complaints are escalated and resolved within agreed timelines
- Manage “Leave Schedule” of the Sales Department
- Coordinate and Manage DSR related activities
- A First Degree Higher or a Higher National Diploma Holder
- Excellent Presentation, Communication, Coaching, and People Skills
- Good Planning and Organization skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
- 2+ years’ experience in a corporate. Exposure to working on a CRM Preferred.
- Basic excel skills, should be fluent in English and Pidgin
- Should have a process-oriented mindset
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- M-KOPA is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to assembling a diverse, broadly trained staff. Women, minorities, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
- M-KOPA does not collect/charge any money as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement. This means that we never ask for ‘recruitment fees’, ‘processing fees’, ‘interview fees’ or any other kind of money in exchange for offer letters or interviews at any time during the hiring process