Sales Officer at 8thGear HUB
8thGear is a 'tech-driven' enterprise support and project delivery company. We are a Nigerian company focused on Nigerian youth. Our obsession revolves around up-skilling projects - leading to job placements and enterprise development - leading to job and wealth creation for youths and their growing businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Sales Officer identifies opportunities for business growth and create marketing strategies based on those opportunities to meet and exceed revenue goals works as the tip of the spear producing and driving business for a company.
- Sales Officer generates new client business through networking and follow up on recommendations.
- Also, design and implement strategies for the client utilizing their company’s assets to accommodate both parties’ best interest.
Essential Job Functions
- Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers while meeting set monthly and annual revenue targets.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Analyzing competitors' products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Collaborating with the management to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience.
- Informing product developers of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs.
- Preparing cost-benefit analyses for prospective and existing customers to determine the most suitable purchase options.
- Develop and regularly update product proposals for product portfolios
- Implement revenue generating strategies which will stimulate growth and profitable income across the companies’ products
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Other General activities that will contribute directly to the growth and development of the company’s project
- First Degree in a Business-related course desirable.
- 2 - 3 years progressive experience in a sales role, along with relevant experience
- An understanding of how to interpret P&L, Earnings, and Inventory reports.
- Must be a self-motivator and self-starter.
- Strong negotiation and analysis skills.
- A deep understanding of marketing principles.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, flat-structured environment.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office suite.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently.
N60,000 - N70,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 1st December, 2022.