Sales Officer, Leasing Operation at Inner Ring Engineering and Logistic Services Limited
Inner Ring Engineering and Logistic Services Limited formerly known and called NERINE SUPPORT SERVICES LIMITED is an indigenous company that was established in 2012 with locations in Lagos, Delta State and Rivers State. The company provide the following services among others to companies operating in various sectors of the Nigerian Economy: Human Resources Outsourcing; Heavy Duty and Light Equipment Leasing Support Services; Transportation, Haulage and Distribution Services; Warehouse Management; Talent Acquisition; Engineering Construction; Procurement; Facility Management.
We have over the past years been providing these services to a number of private and public sector organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer, Leasing Operation
Location: Victoria Island - Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Marketing and selling of all Inner Ring’s Leasing Services
- Monitor sales performance trends for Leasing Services
- Driving revenue targets for Leasing Services
- Build and maintain relationships with the Clients
- Evaluate customer complaints and drive corrective actions
- Proactively liaising with other internal partners to prevent negative service trends
- Responsible for accessing, gathering, and reporting competitive business information
- Assist in maintaining Business Development databases
- Generate weekly sales activity report of all visited prospective clients during call cycles
- Achieve Call cycle time as agreed with HOD
- Plan, prepare and manage the publication and distribution of publicity materials
- Devise marketing campaigns to aid the sales of products
- Organize a calendar of marketing events, such as dinners, promotions, exhibitions, product launches, workshops, open days, or fundraising activities
- Undertake market research and establish the best way to reach target groups
- Oversee and update the website(s)
- Identifying prospective bids/tenders and putting together bid documents for submission
- Analyse the impact of marketing campaigns and prepare measurement reports
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Answering customers' questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Collaborating within the department to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience.
- Informing product developers of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs.
- Preparing cost-benefit analyses for prospective and existing customers to determine the most suitable purchase options.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification with 4 - 5 years work experience.
N170,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their comprehensive CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Application Deadline 22nd July, 2021.