Senior Accountant at Skipper Seil Nigeria Limited
Skipper Seil Limited manufactures power generation equipment. The Company manufactures power and grid transformers, isolators, control relay panel, vaccum circuit breaker, and metering units, as well as offers consultancy and EPC services. Skipperseil serves customers worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Working Days: Monday - Friday
- The Senior Accountant's responsibilities include preparing financial reports, performing account reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger, preparing tax returns, assisting with audit preparations, and performing other accounting duties as assigned.
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Manage all accounting transactions.
- Prepare budget forecasts.
- Publish financial statements in time.
- The position should be a Chartered Accountant
- 5 to 10 years work experience.
- Knowledge of Accounting Practices.
- Proficiency in Accounting Software.
- Critical Thinking Skills.
- Accounting Organizational Skills.
- Time Management Skills.
- Knowledge of SAP.
- Ability to Prepare Financial Statements.
- Knowledge of General Business Practices.
- Ability to Analyze Data.
N200,000 - N250,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th September, 2022.