Senior Accountant at Spectrum Books Limited
Spectrum Books Limited - We are Spectrum Books, you must have read our books. We are the conduit for ensuring millions of people have access to knowledge; whichbroadens horizons and increases opportunities for building a better life.We have painstakingly published quality books for over four decades having recognised the correlations between reading, knowledge acquisition, personal empowerment, and economic and societal development. We are Spectrum Books Limited! SBL is driven by excellence, and is passionate about transforming lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Monitoring spending and budgets
- Auditing and analysing financial performance
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Advising on how to reduce costs and increase profits
- Compiling and presenting financial and budget reports
- Ensure that financial statements and records comply with laws and regulations
- Keeping account books and systems up to date.
- M.Sc / B.Sc / BA in Finance, Accounting or Economics with a Professional Certificate: The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA).
- At least 5 years work experience.
- Good knowledge of accounting systems (Quick Books, SAGE, Microsoft Excel,ERPnextetc.)
- Strong knowledge of internal control principles, operational risk evaluation
- Must be thorough,detailed and organized.
- Must possess ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in a rapidly evolving work environment
- Strong presentation skills
- Financial reporting skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 11th August, 2021.