Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Recruitment at BytePlus Limited
Recruitment at BytePlus Limited
Mar 26, 2020, 6:18 PM
BytePlus Limited is an ICT Systems Integrations company with a focus on E-Learning.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below: Job Title: Senior Full Stack Developer Location: Abuja
- We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming
- As the Senior Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties
- Your responsibility will also extend to mobile applications for android and ios
- You will be required to see out projects from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Developing and maintaining mobile app
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
Job Title: Secretary Location: Abuja
Job Requirements We are seeking applications from qualified individuals possessing the following skills for the above said position:
- Must be at least a ND holder in Secretariat Studies
- Must have functional insight of office filing system
- Must have a pleasing personality skills for public dealing
- Must have excellent drafting and correspondence communication skills
- Must have relevant experience at least for 3 years
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email. Application Deadline 1st April, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts